Cardiff group's first book of walks,
written for the Ramblers' Association 60th anniversary in 1995, unfortunately
now out of print.
The walks vary from 5 to 18 kilometres (3 to 11 miles), and include the favourite walks of some of our members.
Some are in the Cardiff area, some further afield. However, the route descriptions of all the walks are listed below.
| 1. Pendoylan (7 km)
2. Wenvoe circular (8km)
3. Cosmeston to Lavernock (10 km)
4. Llanharan circular (14 km)
5. Caerphilly Mountain (5 km)
6. From upper Boat (8 km)
7. Trevithick Tramway (8 km)
8. Black Cock, Caerphilly Mountain (8 km)
9. Cwm cynon and Cwm Clydach (13 km)
10. Pentyrch, Garth Hill, Castell Coch (16 km)
11. Garth Hill and Craig yr Allt (18 km)
12. Rudry (10 km)
13. Pant yr Eos and Twmbarlwm (12 km)
14. Sugar Loaf Mountain (13 km)
15. Cefn Onn, Thornhill and Rudry (16 km)
16. Roath Park / along the Taff (5km and 8 km)
These contain text only - unfortunately we are unable to afford the licence to show the maps.